“Everything good, everything magical happens between the months of June and August.” – Jenny Han
Instead of my Top 5 this month I’m sharing my Summer Bucket List! Every summer I like to make a bucket list. Besides here, I first wrote it out on the chalkboard by our back door. I’ve been using that chalkboard mostly for countdowns (until I was done with Whole30 or until our trip to California) but decided it would make the perfect home for my Summer Bucket List.
Aaron didn’t notice it until he sat down for supper and then looked up and said, “Oh, no- what do you have on there now?” LOL.
Here’s a more extensive (and categorized) list of some fun things I want to do this summer!
Any Old Day
- Words & Sunshine (30 minutes outside, 30 minutes reading or writing every day)
- Beach Days (hammocking, kayaking, sunbathing and windsurfing)
- Watch Classic Summer Movies (Goonies, Princess Bride, Back to the Future, The Sandlot, Dumb & Dumber)
- Homemade Ice Cream, Root Beer Floats, Popsicles
- Grilling! Kabobs, Steaks, Burgers & Potato Salad
Fun to Host or Plan
- Backyard Happy Hours
- Yard or Board Game Nights
- Movie in the Backyard for my Birthday
- Craft Nights
Events or Places to Go
- Country USA
- Grad Parties & Showers
- Twins Game
- Cupcakes & Corgis
- Music at Richfield Historical Society
- Richfield Water Park
- State Fair
- Mackinac Island Anniversary Trip
What’s on your list?
One thought on “Summer Bucket List!”