Welcome back to the Gilmore Girls Challenge. Grab a friend and watch the episode with me! Each episode, I share my thoughts and a challenge to do something the Gilmores do during the show.
LOVE. It’s all over this episode. The festival, the anniversary, Tristan and whoever, Sookie and Jackson, Luke and Rachel. I love all the love…and the drama. Here are some thoughts from the episode.
- Another Stars Hollow festival. I love it!
- Haha, you can hear Lorelai’s veiled sarcasm when Rory shares it’s her 3 month anniversary.
- Everyone’s in love…except Lorelai.
- Lorelai’s so awkward-haha.
- Chase…just what Richard and Lorelai needed to make up.
This week’s challenge
Have a bonfire. I LOVE bonfires. Grab some hot dogs and s’mores and gather round the campfire for the warmth, conversations and yummy treats.
If that’s not doable, here are a few other ideas.
- Attend a town festival. It probably won’t be as quirky as Star’s Hollows, but it will still be fun.
- Make a Star Shaped Hotdog & Party Punch.
- Have a plate of spaghetti Lady and the Tramp style with someone special. Or just go to an Italian restaurant and bring home a meatball.
- Watch Misery.